Opis Europe European Clinical Cro

  • Home Cover
Despite COVID-19
OPIS is able to ensure business activity with its client and stakeholders.
Distant but united we continue to work together for clinical research.
Opis is an European clinical cro and it is the best solution for your trials

Clinical CRO - full service

OPIS: On the front line in the fight against COVID-19

The spread of coronavirus continues both in Italy and globally.

For this reason, to protect the health of its employees and at the same time prevent the spread of the virus as much as possible, OPIS promptly adopted multiple precautionary measures listed in a special protocol distributed to all employees, in compliance with the Inter-ministerial Protocol issued by the Government on March 14, 2020.

Thanks to the measures introduced, 90% of OPIS employees have adopted smart working, while the remaining 10% who cannot carry out their activities at home are able to work at the company facilities thanks to the optimal safety standards implemented within the offices.

Thanks to the measures introduced, OPIS can ensure business continuity in line with government directives.

In these times of great difficulty on a global level, OPIS is at the forefront of the fight against coronavirus, collaborating in studies testing new therapeutic approaches in patients with COVID-19 who develop respiratory complications.

OPIS has always made available all of its know-how, experience and professionalism so that its partners can be supported in the clinical development of drugs quickly and in compliance with the provisions in force.

Distant but united we are ready to undertake new and challenging projects to develop valid therapies for COVID-19.


Services

Clinical Research Solutions

Expertise

Oncology Oncology
Hematology Hematology
Cardiovascular Diseases Cardiovascular Diseases
Neurology Neurology
Respiratory Diseases Respiratory Diseases
Rheumatology Rheumatology
Immunology and Transplantation Immunology and Transplantation
Metabolism and Nutritional Disorders Metabolism and Nutritional Disorders
Ophthalmology Ophthalmology

In 20 years of combining medical, regulatory, statistical and technological expertise, OPIS has assisted over 40 different clients with interventional and non-interventional clinical trials. Full service projects in a wide range of therapeutic areas include various rare disease indications as well as pediatric studies. Currently, over 40% of trials managed by OPIS are oncology or onco-hematology trials. Other major therapeutic areas include ophthalmology, neurology and cardiology. OPIS has established collaboration with numerous international Sponsors on multi-country trials. In addition to phase I-IV drug-related trials, OPIS also holds experience in managing clinical investigations for medical and diagnostic devices and in nutraceutical/food supplement studies.


News

Blog
Blog
Blog